Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Art of Being Bipolar

Today I found the blog of an incredible abstract artist, Lynne Taetzsch, who also happens to be bipolar. All About Art chronicles Ms. Taetzsch's daily life through her extraordinary artwork. By now, she is more than half-way through her goal of creating at least one piece of artwork per day for an entire year! When I first read about this project I envisioned a series of quickly-drawn sketches on napkins and tiny bits of paper. I was blown away when I realized that she's actually creating a piece of gallery-worthy art each day. Amazing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not surprised to see you post about this...I have it bookmarked to do a post on The Mood Disorder Network....great minds think alike ;)

Anonymous said...

beautiful stuff. thanks for the heads up. ~ Denise
http://manicmusings.wordpress.com

marja said...

Thanks, Syd, for this. I had a look and am totally inspired.