Friday, November 30, 2007

More advice for supporting someone with bipolar disorder

Two of my most popular posts to date have been Things NOT to say when someone is depressed and Things you can do to support someone who is depressed. This is encouraging because it affirms that there are caring family members and friends who want to help, but sometimes they just don't know how.

Danielle at The Bipolar Diaries has just posted some important and practical suggestions. Please visit her blog to learn more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would you mind if I linked your two great articles on The Mood Disorder Network? I am going to set up a section on the sidebar that has posts from other readers regarding topics of interest. BTW..thanks for the mention ;)...I guess I need to link my article also.